Sheridan events listed at edge.sheridancollege.ca
Financial Organization for the Small Business
– Important tips on keeping your bookkeeping in order
– Take advantage of the cloud to keep your financials in order
– What do you need to track? And how do you do it?
– Tax deductions—what can you write off?
– Learn about business apps to keep organized on the go
Hosted by Leanne Ballard – Cloud Bookkeeping Services, Operations Leader
For more information: https://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/aacc/november-career-exploration-month-utsc
Thinking about expanding your team?
Getting ready to advertise your first job posting?
The Introduction to Hiring session is designed for teams who are thinking about hiring outside of their network of family and friends who are considering hiring for the first time.
Learn practical tools, techniques and strategies:
– Writing effective job posters
– Getting the word out about your openings
– Screening resumes
– Conducting interviews
– The most important questions to ask during a reference check
– Employment offers
Hosted by Chantal Fraser of Empowered Path Inc.